Experience a new-school, strapless freestyle rocket for stick-to-your-feet awesomeness. The 720 brings a whole new level of style with its short, compact shape that practically glues itself to your feet on big, explosive aerials. But don’t be fooled. The SevenTwenty’s wave pedigree is still intact with plenty of rocker, a tail designed for snappy off-the-lip aerials, and the smooth ride you expect from a glass custom board. And it's just as comfortable in the flats, fakie style. This fast planing, lightwind machine will even have you woohoo-ing in your sleep!
- DESIGNED IN GERMANY. HANDCRAFTED IN PORTUGAL.
- ACTIVE FOAM CORE: Superior flex memory.
- CLASSIC GLASS COAT: Pros prefer it. So should you.
- ULTRACOMPACT SHAPE: For big stick-to-your-feet aerials.
- FLAT ROCKER: Improved speed and planing.
- 3D HULL: A double concave to cut through chop.
- ROUND WINGER TAIL: For explosive takeoffs.
- TUCKED UNDER RAILS: Extreme grip and control in turns.
- WOOD STRINGER: Manages torsion.
- THRUSTER FIN SETUP: Optimizes the balance between control and a loose, skatey feel.
- ORIGINAL FCS II SYSTEM: The world standard in fin systems.